Saturday, June 27, 2009

Here's Who is Left

We've had a real sales frenzy in the last two days - and we're down to only a couple of sheep left on the sales page. Keep checking back though - as I have one more ewe (possibly two) left to lamb.

We still have as follows:


Bernard - "Wether" $100

Bernard is one year old. He is a castrated ram.
Bernard is incredibly gentle. He will make a nice
companion wether or pet.

SOLD








Kalwa Taure Fancy - Black and White ewe lamb
(on left in picture)

$250

Fancy was born on June 4/09.
She is out of WG Bella and KT Bernard.
She's an incredibly striking looking young
ewe who will retain these markings as she
matures.




Kalwa Taure Peanut - " Wether"

$100

Peanut has an amazing fleece - and is a beautiful
musket colour - musket is kind of oatmeal coloured.

He is a wonderful ram companion - and has been housed with Pedro for the last couple of years.
He is very respectful - and keeps his distance.
He has also been housed with the ewes - I just recommend that you watch out for the horns.
Not that he butts you - just that when he gets excited at feeding time, he forgets he has them.
SOLD

Ok - I thought I would also put these up here as well:




We have 2 crested x indian runner ducklings left
for sale - I think one is a male - not sure about
the other. The one has a crest - the other does not. $2o for the pair.




And

I am selling off my bantam chickens --

I have 2 silver sebright roosters and 1 silver
sebright hen - $15 ea

I have 2 silkie hens - one is white, one is buff
$10 each (not show quality).

I have 1 Old English Game cross hen with
11 chicks under her $15 (instant flock).
The chicks are probably silky cross.

And I have several bantam cochin cross
hens as well - $5 each - various mixes.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these birds - I can send pictures.


That's it - everyone else that was on the sales list is sold - of course - this is Pending Payment and pick-up.
Do keep checking back - there may be more available later in the summer as we continue to scale back in anticipation of our move in the next year or so.

And I want to thank everyone who purchased a sheep from me this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment